TERMS OF SALES
CLAUSES GOVERNING THE SALES-
Any order is the responsibility of the person who has made it. Sending the order form constitutes an agreement to buy, according to the present terms.
- The buyer must fully pay transportation costs, in addition to the order. At the buyer's request (to be specified on the order form), the Ruyal Gallery can deal with the transportation, from the artist's studio to the delivery address mentioned on the order form, by sea route or air route. In that case, the buyer will be informed about the amount for shipping or air transportation, to be paid with the order or directly to the carrier.
- The artist is liable for the packaging costs and he must prepare the order within 15 days (items ready to leave, delivery time not included).
- The buyer is responsible for the payment of port and country taxes, customs clearance and the respect of import laws in his country.
- On delivery of the ordered items, if the buyer notices a problem (the delivered item doesn't conform to the order, it is damaged or broken...), he must inform the ruyal Gallery within 48 hours (by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Any possible lawsuit between the buyer and the artist will fall under the law courts of the artist's head office in France.
TERMS OF PAYMENT-
Payment must be made in Euros (or in dollars (USD) according to the exchange rates on the day of order). It will be made by bank transfer (SWIFT) to the artist's account.
The buyer will receive by E-mail the details of the artist's bank (with IBAN and BIC) at the same time as the confirmation of the order, so that he could make the payment.
- The ordered items must be entirely paid when the order is placed.
For a work on commission (making time : three months at most, specified on the estimate), a minimum down payment of 50% must be paid when the order is placed and the balance when the work is ready for delivery. No item will leave the studio if it has not been entirely paid for. When the buyer receives a "ready for shipping" confirmation by fax or E-mail, the final instalment must be paid, so that the items can be sent.
- For special orders (making time longer than three months, artist needed on site or any other special case), a contract will point out any specific agreement and condition relevant to the case.